wont display the amount cleaned

beatlebryce

Simple thing here, nothing serious, but still wish it was fixed. When i run CCleaner, it does its stuff, and its fine, but the amount of mb it deletes is not there. Where the amount would be, it is just "MB removed", no numbers. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Hello beatlebryce,

If you are using CCleaner v. 2.04.543 .

In OPTIONS > ADVANCED do you have the boxes checked to Show detailed log of Internet Explorer

Temporary files .Also the box for Firefox/Mozilla temporary files.

There is a known "bug" that causes confusion.

Good Luck,

:) davey

Yes,I have seen it before during testing v2.04.543 when the "bug" first showed.

Are you also saving your settings to .ini file?

Are you checking both boxes?Some just check IE but I check both even though I don't use Firefox.

It shows most often when users Analyze ,Run Cleaner and then repeat.

The boxes take you down a different program path where the totals are handled properly.

The false figures vary according to user.

Try some different options settings and see what happens.

Of course,this should be cleared up soon with a new version.

Good Luck,

P.S.

I also found this thread. Does this apply to you also? If so fix in next version or change numbering display for now.I know it may not be acceptable but an alternative just the same.

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?s=&amp...ost&p=94338

Did you get your internet connection working on that computer?

Edited by davey

Ok, thanks for your help. I will play aorund with it, see what happens, but yeah, I'm just waiting for the new version basically.

And no, I couldnt get the internet fixed on it. I had stopped after a while because I was not getting any results.

Ok, thanks for your help. I will play aorund with it, see what happens, but yeah, I'm just waiting for the new version basically.

And no, I couldnt get the internet fixed on it. I had stopped after a while because I was not getting any results.

I was not sure if you saw this post script or not.The earlier link may not have been correct.Try it again.

P.S.

I also found this thread. Does this apply to you also? If so fix in next version or change numbering display for now.I know it may not be acceptable but an alternative just the same.

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showto...amp;#entry94338