DREAMWEAVER CACHE

juanxinho

Hi!

I've used CCleaner for quite a long time and I think its very reliable, useful, light and clean... I just wanted to make a suggestion for a cleaning feature... I work using dreamweaver for editing and creating web pages from my PC and also from remote servers... today I had an accident, dreamweaver overwrote the original pages on the server with old pages I had in my HDD... So, how about adding a cleaning option for Dreamweaver's Cache?? I think some people would find this very helpful...

Keep Up the good worK!

Best Regards

Hi!

I've used CCleaner for quite a long time and I think its very reliable, useful, light and clean... I just wanted to make a suggestion for a cleaning feature... I work using dreamweaver for editing and creating web pages from my PC and also from remote servers... today I had an accident, dreamweaver overwrote the original pages on the server with old pages I had in my HDD... So, how about adding a cleaning option for Dreamweaver's Cache?? I think some people would find this very helpful...

Keep Up the good worK!

Best Regards

You're dreaming ;)

and why is that? :huh:

It was an attempt at humour I think. Re your original post, CCleaner can't include every program every person wants, it just isn't possible. But that is why the winapp2.ini file is there, so you can create your own entry. All you need to do is find where these cached items are located and learn how to create a winapp2 entry. Have a look at the winapp2 section of the beginners guide:

http://www.ccleanerbeginnersguide.com/