Software suggestion - universal converter

Stroby

I would like to suggest a piece of software that can convert ALL Audio, Video and Picture file formats to all that genres different file extensions for example, flv - mp4 , wav - mp3 & jpeg - png, thoese being just a few examples as I said before the software would be able to do all known file extensions in its genre. I personally am tired of trawling google to find a bit of software to convert a file so I can use it in a different aplication only to find after all that searching that the software is a trial version, limited or even doesn't do the job it claimed to do. I would like to say I am no software programmer, just a simple computer user, and therefore don't personally know if this is possible. If you like this idea please do post. Thank you very much for reading and I hope that something comes of this suggestion

Stroby

Its a patent pool legal minefield. Besides, avisynth frameserving and some open source tools will do all of what you need anyway. Video transcoding is far more complex than what people think and the ideal of pressing a button and everything is done is a pipe dream.

• 2 weeks later...

guys........... I don't seem to be able to download Super from their merry go round website .......... used CCleaner to clean all temp files, allowed cookies and all the silly recommendations .......by the way what is the MSIE cache files to be cleaned stuff all about ; this is required to be able to download from their website.

ta

guys........... I don't seem to be able to download Super from their merry go round website .......... used CCleaner to clean all temp files, allowed cookies and all the silly recommendations .......by the way what is the MSIE cache files to be cleaned stuff all about ; this is required to be able to download from their website.

ta

Yeah their site is horrendous to navigate, had a pm from another user who couldn't find the download link (and when I went to find it it said there was a problem with my browser preventing the download) and the same questions were asked last time Super was mentioned. Easiest just to get it from Softpedia:

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Vi...ted/SUPER.shtml