Scan for ISSUE

Volvokenny

When I can for issue then Fix selected issue a window pops up if I want to Backup changes to registry? I prompt to no. Then I Fix All Selected Issues and ok then close.

When I scan issue again the same issues pops up? Can anyone help? Am I doing the right thing?

Thanks

Yes Volvokenny,

You are doing the right thing.

Some "ISSUES" listed by the Registry function are listed for your information . The repair "ISSUES"

part of the program will not delete certain items that the programming team has decided may be unsafe for the the users benefit.

If the user absolutely wants to delete these items ,the user must use Regedit.exe to do so..

:) davey

P.S. Also you MUSTsee this link for Issues that keep re-appearing.

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=8588

Edited by davey

Yes Volvokenny,

You are doing the right thing.

Some "ISSUES" listed by the Registry function are listed for your information . The repair "ISSUES"

part of the program will not delete certain items that the programming team has decided may be unsafe for the the users benefit.

If the user absolutely wants to delete these items ,the user must use Regedit.exe to do so..

:) davey

P.S. Also you MUST see this link for Issues that keep re-appearing.

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=8588

This is news to me. CCleaner only lists reg issues that can be fixed.