Recent Documents Not Erased

caysandy

Hello caysandy,

What OS are you using, Browser,Anti-malware etc.?

What settings are you using?

Does your user name contain any special characters?

Thanks in advance for the information.

:) davey

Hi:

I to am having the same problem since I upgraded to version 2.04.543. You can run the new version and it will clean everything and then you immediuately run it again and it now always finds some IE Temporary Internet Files of varying number each time. It never indicates zero like it used too whenever you run it twice in succession.

Here are examples:

CLEANING COMPLETE - (0.230 secs)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0.16MB removed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details of files deleted

IE Temporary Internet Files (2 files) 0.16MB

CLEANING COMPLETE - (0.245 secs)

0.29MB removed.

Details of files deleted

IE Temporary Internet Files (8 files) 0.29MB

I am using Internet Explorer ver 7.00.5730.11 with OS Win XP MCE(2002) SP2 on desktop and ver Win XP Home SP2 on laptop with same IE version. Both computers will have the same problem.

I have never had this problem with any prior versions of CCleaner.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm running Windows Vista and IE 7. The previous version did work and for some reason I noticed that it stoped and so I installed the newer one. Unfortunately, that did not solve the problem. I will try this fix that I see here and see what happens.

Thanks!

Well it works for me with the newest version. Win98SE IE6SP1. ;)

I use v1.17.094 at work and I don't want the recent files deleting but it always does. I know its a very old version but its a pain in the a*** to get the IT techs to do anything.

Did this feature work correctly on the older version? If so install one of those back in. ;)

Keith

Windows XP 2002 SP3

IE 7.0

Martin2k

Rorshach112 is the best

• 3 weeks later...