CCleaner Community Forums

New feature

Alex131089

Hi,

I've discovered CCleaner, and liked this very good software ;)

But I think an essential feature is missing, and not foundable in other software(i think) : the empty directory listing and deleting :unsure:

What do you think about my idea ?

(why not a french interface for the forum ? :P )

Thank in avance ;)

• Moderators

It could cause problems with other software, as they tend to write to the empty folders, backups, logs, and so on. Seems like a reasonable idea, but not good for Windows, or other programs.

Hi,

I've discovered CCleaner, and liked this very good software  ;)

But I think an essential feature is missing, and not foundable in other software(i think) : the empty directory listing and deleting  :unsure:

What do you think about my idea ?

(why not a french interface for the forum ?  :P )

Thank in avance ;)

I think its not a good idea for a french interface, because most of the people speaks english, and an other reason is: I do not like Chirac. :P

regards Hans (Dutch citizen)

It could cause problems with other software, as they tend to write to the empty folders, backups, logs, and so on. Seems like a reasonable idea, but not good for Windows, or other programs.

Yes, possible, but a feature who can list(to choose(check) the good folder to delete) and offer the possibility of delete them, can be useful no ? :rolleyes:

(and i don't know no any other software who offer this feature .. :unsure: )

I think its not a good idea for a french interface, because most of the people speaks english, and an other reason is: I do not like Chirac. :P

regards Hans (Dutch citizen)

Lol, ok, and if the French language is add, other languages will have to be add .. :P

Archived