Download problems

xerowest

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year.

I too am having problems downloading Defraggler. I am using Free Download Manager, having consigned Get Right to the dustbin of history. I have specified a download location and hit the start button.

On the first attempt I got to 25% and then download was stopped, that was all the pop up bubble said. I have let FDM know about this problem and they asked what the log said. Nothing for any download I replied.

I have made a number of subsequent attempts and each time FDM says there is already a partial download from this URL, would I like to resume? I click yes and get the same pop up telling me the download has stopped.

I have attached a screenshot if that is any help.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated as I really like the way Defraggler lets the user choose what to defrag, and I want it on my system. Just like CCleaner, I get to decide.

Cheers :unsure:

xerowest

Defraggler_screen_shot.pdf

Defraggler_screen_shot.pdf

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year.

I too am having problems downloading Defraggler. I am using Free Download Manager, having consigned Get Right to the dustbin of history. I have specified a download location and hit the start button.

On the first attempt I got to 25% and then download was stopped, that was all the pop up bubble said. I have let FDM know about this problem and they asked what the log said. Nothing for any download I replied.

I have made a number of subsequent attempts and each time FDM says there is already a partial download from this URL, would I like to resume? I click yes and get the same pop up telling me the download has stopped.

I have attached a screenshot if that is any help.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated as I really like the way Defraggler lets the user choose what to defrag, and I want it on my system. Just like CCleaner, I get to decide.

Cheers :unsure:

xerowest

After numerous failed attempts to download with FDM I cancelled it and Firefox downloded Defraggler without a care in the world. I am rather pleased that this turns out not to be a Piriform problem, reinforces my high opinion. I will let FDM know as that is also better than what it replaced. :D