jv16 PowerTools 2007

CSGalloway

[jv16 PowerTools 2007]

Default=False

DetectFile=%programfiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2007\jv16PT.exe

FileKey1=%programfiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2007\Backups|*.*|REMOVESELF

FileKey2=%userprofile%|NTUSER.DAT.bak_jv16pt

FileKey3=%userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows|UsrClass.dat.bak_jv16pt

FileKey4=%windir%\system32\config|default.bak_jv16pt

FileKey5=%windir%\system32\config|SECURITY.bak_jv16pt

FileKey6=%windir%\system32\config|software.bak_jv16pt

FileKey7=%windir%\system32\config|system.bak_jv16pt

LangSecRef=3021

It doesn't seem to erase FileKey2; any ideas?

I believe that there has to be a space between the |

[jv16 PowerTools 2007]LangSecRef=3021Default=FalseDetectFile=%programfiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2007\jv16PT.exeFileKey1=%programfiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2007\Backups | *.* | REMOVESELFFileKey2=%userprofile% | NTUSER.DAT.bak_jv16ptFileKey3=%userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows | UsrClass.dat.bak_jv16ptFileKey4=%windir%\system32\config | default.bak_jv16ptFileKey5=%windir%\system32\config | SECURITY.bak_jv16ptFileKey6=%windir%\system32\config | software.bak_jv16ptFileKey7=%windir%\system32\config | system.bak_jv16pt

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

There is no space in the others and the others work just fine. Just wonder why this one doesn't.

[jv16 PowerTools 2007]LangSecRef=3021Default=FalseDetectFile=%programfiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2007\jv16PT.exeFileKey1=%programfiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2007\Backups | *.* | REMOVESELFFileKey2=%userprofile% | NTUSER.DAT.bak_jv16ptFileKey3=%userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows | UsrClass.dat.bak_jv16ptFileKey4=%windir%\system32\config | default.bak_jv16ptFileKey5=%windir%\system32\config | SECURITY.bak_jv16ptFileKey6=%windir%\system32\config | software.bak_jv16ptFileKey7=%windir%\system32\config | system.bak_jv16pt

• Moderators
There is no space in the others and the others work just fine. Just wonder why this one doesn't.

Are the files hidden?

A few years ago I had problems with another utility not removing them and eventually gave up, and made a batch file to remove file properties and then delete the registry backups.

c:\>attrib *bak*

___A_________ C:\Documents and Settings\Charles\NTUSER.DAT.bak_jv16pt

so not hidden...

Are the files hidden?

A few years ago I had problems with another utility not removing them and eventually gave up, and made a batch file to remove file properties and then delete the registry backups.

FileKey2=%userprofile%\My Documents\..|NTUSER.DAT.bak_jv16pt

Works fine so the problem must be the "%|" - any ideas?

• 2 years later...

FileKey2=%userprofile%\My Documents\..|NTUSER.DAT.bak_jv16pt

Works fine so the problem must be the "%|" - any ideas?

[*jv16 PowerTools 2009]

LangSecRef=3024

DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\jv16 PowerTools 2009\jv16PT.exe

Default=True

FileKey1=%userprofile%\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows|UsrClass.dat.bak_jv16pt

FileKey2=%userprofile%|NTUSER.DAT.bak_jv16pt

FileKey3=%userprofile%\..\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows|UsrClass.dat.bak_jv16pt

FileKey4=%userprofile%\..\LocalService|NTUSER.DAT.bak_jv16pt

FileKey5=%userprofile%\..\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows|UsrClass.dat.bak_jv16pt

FileKey6=%userprofile%\..\NetworkService|NTUSER.DAT.bak_jv16pt

FileKey7=%windir%\system32\config|SAM.bak_jv16pt

FileKey8=%windir%\system32\config|SECURITY.bak_jv16pt

FileKey9=%windir%\system32\config|default.bak_jv16pt

FileKey10=%windir%\system32\config|software.bak_jv16pt

FileKey11=%windir%\system32\config|system.bak_jv16pt

seems to work great!