Concurrent Defrags

Ramzy

I have a quick suggestion.

The current version of Defraggler only allows the user to defrag a maximum of one volume at a time. I don't know if this was intentional, or if it's just a bug that comes from the fact that when you start defragging the percentage window pops up.

But anyway, my suggestion is to allow users to defrag multiple volumes at once. This is especially useful for people with multiple HDD's, where defragging multiple HDD's will not cause any sort of performance slow down, seeing as how the HDD's are separate and do not affect each other.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Do any commercial apps do this?? I haven't heard of Microsoft's or JKDefrag being able to do either for that matter.

AJ

I know Diskeeper can defrag multiple drives simultaneously- I do it all the time without any problem. Don't know about consecutive, although i don't see how consecutive defragging is useful, if the drives can be done simultaneously to save time. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
Do any commercial apps do this?? I haven't heard of Microsoft's or JKDefrag being able to do either for that matter.

AJ

...and mst Defrag can do them concurrently...

- thm