Can anybody play these videos with Firefox?

Anthony A

Yes, make sure you have nothing blocking flash and that you have the newest flash for firefox.(just reinstall it anyway to make sure)

http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_firefox/

I do have the newest Flash. Opera is working and uses the same Flash. This is happening on 4 machines.

Edit: It appears to be Ad Block Plus. I disabled it on that site and the Video played. ABP Updates it's filter every 5 days so maybe/probably the update broke the site. Do you use ABP?

It blocks it for me too, it's the videoad.js filter that is blocking them. I've had a few pages being blocked by Adblock Plus and the Easylist filters lately. For example almost the whole of despair.com gets blocked <_<

I added an exception and all is well. I like ABP and the Easy List filter. Have almost no problems with broken sites that's why I didn't think to look at ABP when the site broke for me. The filters update every 5 days to keep up with all the new adds so the odd broken site is worth it to me and easily fixed.

Not any more ^_^

(I'm going to take a look at the whole */banners/* thing soon and try to straighten that out).

Excellent, thanks Rick. Was gonna post on your forum about it but gave up out of frustration cos the site was loading so slow.

Was gonna post on your forum about it but gave up out of frustration cos the site was loading so slow.

Yeah, I know JD. I did a couple of maintenece things last night and the forum seemed to snap back to life. It seems to be working fine from last night to this afternoon. I hope it continues to work ok.

ps: Someone already left a post on my forum about despair.com:

http://forums.lanik.us/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1391#p6726

It was linked to here.

Yeah, I know JD. I did a couple of maintenece things last night and the forum seemed to snap back to life. It seems to be working fine from last night to this afternoon. I hope it continues to work ok.

Seems to be working fine again now ;)