Where do we come from?

Capman

I had an idea that we could all post the part of the world that we come from here, which would help others know when certain people are likely to be awake to assist with problems or sleeping, (rejuvinating themselves, ready for the next days problems).

I seem to get the impression that a lot of you are from the USA, except Tarun who I think lives on the moon, (not too sure of the time difference up there).

I'll start, I'm from London, UK, (you might have guessed that by now).

I had an idea that we could all post the part of the world that we come from here, which would help others know when certain people are likely to be awake to assist with problems or sleeping, (rejuvinating themselves, ready for the next days problems).

I seem to get the impression that a lot of you are from the USA, except Tarun who I think lives on the moon, (not too sure of the time difference up there).

I'll start, I'm from London, UK, (you might have guessed that by now).

I'm actually from Virginia, though I love the moon. But not nearly as much as I love my fianc?e! :D Lunarian is actually a part of a role play character I've developed.

I dont really know what to say to the last few posts, so I wont say anything, they made me smile though. :)

Its amazing how widespread the people on this forum are. Could do with some more location posts guys (and girls), lets see how global CCleaner and the CCleaner forums really are.

Of course we know where Singapore is agumon, its a little bit closer than the moon. :D

My sister is visiting there for a few days soon (Singapore I mean not the moon), on her way home from Australia. :lol:

DAMN!  How did you know that? <_<

Just call it CaPMan's intuition,

CaPMan knows everything, and if he don't, then it don't need to be known (and if it does and he don't then ask someone else).

Or was it the writing underneath your avatar.

Speaking of avatars, I need to change mine again, my youngest son slated it. I just wanted a pic of me on the web (even if it did have a few filters applied to disguise me a bit). Any ideas anyone.

Currently reside in the "Enchantment State" New Mexico.

Places I've lived & visited extensively:

Houston,Texas (hale from here)

Katy,Texas

Austin,Texas

Port Arthur,Texas (born here)

Denver,Colorado

Aurora,Colorado

Boulder,Colorado

Freeport,Maine

Cedar Rapids,Iowa

Bellvue,Washington

Seattle,Washington

Cordelane,Idaho

San Diego,California

Currently reside in the "Enchantment State" New Mexico.

Places I've lived & visited extensively:

Houston,Texas (hale from here)

Katy,Texas

Austin,Texas

Port Arthur,Texas (born here)

Denver,Colorado

Aurora,Colorado

Boulder,Colorado

Freeport,Maine

Cedar Rapids,Iowa

Bellvue,Washington

Seattle,Washington

Cordelane,Idaho

San Diego,California

Thats quite an extensive list, I have only lived in three different areas in all my life, and they are all within about 10 miles of each other.

Although I have visited a lot of places in the UK. Never been out of the UK though, hopefully that will change the year after next.

My theory seems right so far, the majority are from USA (5/8 posts).