Feature Request - uninstall tool

The Shade

First off, CCleaner's uninstall tool is the best!

Now, one of my long standing annoyances with the Micro$oft way of doing things, has to do with their own uninstall tool. Too often I find that I forgot to keep track of the obscure file names listed, and I always wind up with a bunch of stuff listed in the uninstall page, and I don't know if it's needed or junk.

CCleaner has at least given me the opportunity to change the name(totally awesome! thanks guys!), so that I can describe the reason that particular entry was listed, like maybe it's a run-time environment for an audio editing tool that I didn't like. I've removed the tool, but it's environment is still installed. If it wasn't for the name change, I wouldn't know if it was something I could safely remove, because I forget stuff over time.

So, what I would like to see as an added bit of functionality for CCleaner, would be at the very least to show the date each uninstaller was added to my computer.

Or even better, though maybe less feasible, to simply show what was installed by what. For example, uninstaller 'A' was followed a few seconds later by uninstaller 'B'

But at least show the date, so that I can see what was followed immediately by what.

I just remembered that Search & Destroy has an uninstall info tool, but it won't change the names

This shows quite a bit of additional info, but it seems as if it's picking it up from some kind of meta-tag, because it looks like volunteered info

Some of the entries show stuff like installed date, installed location and help contact addresses

And some of the entries have nothing to indicate what they were for

Now I know that at least 26 entries are from the HP c1350 printer/scanner I installed three months ago

I'm hoping their's a way to find the installed files and check their install dates, maybe by looking at where the un-installer is pointing to?