I GOT INTO.......

CTskifreak

COLLEGE!!!!!!!

RPI (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute - Troy, NY) Class of 2012!!!!! WOOT...I'm so excited...planning on majoring in Information Technology, or Computer Science.

Which ever one I choose to go with, I might either dual major, or minor in Game Design....we'll see in the fall when I apply for classes....

AJ

Hey, sincere congratulations to you!!!! Glad you are going to be able to study what you like, I am afraid it is so far over my head.... LOL Good Luck. :lol:

Good for you! You can never go wrong with an education. In Canada (not sure about the US) the economy is so strong and has been for years and is predictably supposed to be for more years, we are short in almost every area. So any education, or trade (ie. plumber, electrician, etc.) can command top dollars and find a job in a heartbeat. Once you get that slip of paper, you are mobile and increase your labour worth to prospective employers and will never regret it. Congrats. :)

Thanks guys...you all rock! Not going till next fall...but hey, I can be somewhat lax in the second half of the year :P

Thank you so much....I was so ecstatic that I nearly lost my voice last night from yelling in joy! LOL

AJ

Congratulations.

I graduated from Ryerson Polytechnic Institute in Toronto in '67 and was hired by IBM and worked for them for 31 years and had the opportunity to travel all over the world and live in Raleigh N.C. from '90 through '92.

I met many wonderful people and ate many varied food items from street vendors to five star restaurants.

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Be excited now because school is school and it all sucks. :P

Maybe not for everyone but I just hate it all. :lol: (as I sit here swamped with 5 things due tomorrow that I have been working on for weeks and am still not finished with. <_< )

So rridgely, your not really 99 years old?...LOL :lol:

Why do you say that you age discriminator. 99 year olds are allowed to go to school too! <_<

I agree 100% ;)

There was a dyslexic person that sometimes had problems sleeping at night because they stayed awake wondering if there was a dog ;)

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

There was a dyslexic person that sometimes had problems sleeping at night because they stayed awake wondering if there was a dog ;)

Oh My Dog :lol: