Suggestion

Quasibozo

Windows XP has a provision that allows you to delete all but the last restore point. I would surmise that this frees up resources of disk space and virtual memory. Is it possible to program an option of the same for CCleaner? Backups of registry modifications that are saved do accumulate depending on how much you utilize CCleaner. I have about 80 registry backups in my CCleaner log representing a span of many months. Perhaps allow the option to remove all but the last ten or twenty with out self editing? No need to keep them if your system is performing well.

Windows XP has a provision that allows you to delete all but the last restore point. I would surmise that this frees up resources of disk space and virtual memory. Is it possible to program an option of the same for CCleaner?

I second this (and suggested it before so probably unlikely to be added)

• Moderators

It would be alright if it was a feature that could only be enabled once per CCleaner session, i.e.; in other words it would have to be manually enabled each time. Would also be cool if corrupt System Restore Points could be found.