Adobe Flash Player 9,0,115,0

CeeCee

NOTIFICATION: After installing this latest flash player, some registry cleaners found FlashProp.FlashProp and FlashProp.FlashProp.1 entries as invalid. I'm really not sure that are they, so i haven't yet removed them. Bit strange that thorough scanner like RegSeeker don't found them as invalid. CCleaner found entry FlashProp.FlashProp.1 as invalid. It would be nice to know, that are those entries really invalid and safe to remove... :unsure:

NOTIFICATION: After installing this latest flash player, some registry cleaners found FlashProp.FlashProp and FlashProp.FlashProp.1 entries as invalid. I'm really not sure that are they, so i haven't yet removed them. Bit strange that thorough scanner like RegSeeker don't found them as invalid. CCleaner found entry FlashProp.FlashProp.1 as invalid. It would be nice to know, that are those entries really invalid and safe to remove... :unsure:

Did you run the Flash Uninstaller from their site to uninstall the previous Flash before you installed the new version?

Here's the entries that are found as invalid (after installing latest Flash player): flashinv.jpg.xs.jpg

"Avain" means "Key".

Correction to my earlier message: FlashProp.FlashProp entry is not found as invalid, ONLY FlashProp.FlashProp.1.

edit: Well i think those really are invalid, since there no reference in registry to CLSID value "{1171A62F-05D2-11D1-83FC-00A0C9089C5A}".

• 2 weeks later...