Open Maximized

Prestonian

For some reason I have been unable to get the current and the previous version of CCleaner to open in a maximized window when I open it for the first time after switching on the PC. It always opens in restored down form and I then either drag it out to full screen or I use the maximize button. It remembers this setting while the PC remains switched on but loses it again the next time I switch on the PC.

I run XP Home SP2 and IE7. All my other programms open maximized. Any ideas please.

Do you have the newest version 2.03.532?

This is supposed to fix that problem.

Very many thanks - I hadn't realised that it had changed last week from V2.02.527. Have now downloaded 532, re-started my PC and delighted to see CCleaner open maximized again.

Do you have the newest version 2.03.532?

This is supposed to fix that problem.

Sorry to introduce me in your post for an other reason, my post is scapin, with this post I explain that a lot of people have a big problem with the complete delete cokies files with the version since 2.02 and 2.03.

configuration is windows xp SP2 familial

my navigator is IE7

My version 2.01 works ok without any problem.

I think that the remove of the cookies file was fixed with the version 2.03

my post is scapin, I have an answer from Montreal with the same problem

I try to speak with you because you are moderator, and may be you can contact CCleaner, or try to help us, or explain us what can we do.

thanks a lot for your help :rolleyes: