Yahoo: Sign and Seal tracks not being detected!

Frank Sinatra

Sorry if this problem has been discussed before, but these are Yahoo tracks placed on a different directory from the user and at least on my 1.41.544 version they are not being detected and removed. However, there is a browser called XeroBank (which uses Tor network) who is capable of remove them after is started.

You may verify the complaints here:

Yahoo: Sign and Seal

It was a time when the browser comes, in the end of 2006, and was called Torpark. Now it's called XeroBank browser. And when he is started, and detects these tracks, it ask if you want to remove them. CCleaner knows how to do this?

Let me remind you one thing: If you already have these Sign and Seal tracks and even if you have cleaned all your cookies, you will be detected by Yahoo. It is a XML file placed somewhere else.

There's also another giant thread about XeroBank, click here for more details.

This function was placed on XeroBank after this problem was discovered.

Please check the above links!!!!

About CCleaner, I want to make another suggestion: please let users modify the color of the program. You see, I drop it the new version because of this (and because the verification was slower than the old one). There's a white color very bad for the eyes. Why not let everyone choose his favorite colors?

CCleaner uses system colors, but ignores this when you check your Options. Most programs out there let you choose the background colors.