Get Info

speytone

In the unistall feature of CCleaner under the "delete entry" button, maybe add a new button, where the user can highlight an entry and when you hit the button it brings up search suggestions in yahoo or google or something. "get info" or some thing like that?

For a lazy ass like me who cant be bothered to retype it in a browser it might be a positive feature?

In the unistall feature of CCleaner under the "delete entry" button, maybe add a new button, where the user can highlight an entry and when you hit the button it brings up search suggestions in yahoo or google or something. "get info" or some thing like that?

For a lazy ass like me who cant be bothered to retype it in a browser it might be a positive feature?

why not just use the "Save to text file..." feature?

while we're on the subject though, it might be a good idea to have another button/context menu item that calls the "Click here for support information." function for each individual entry (like the one found in most uninstaller entries for Add/Remove Programs.

why not just use the "Save to text file..." feature?

i could.. but then its just more to clean up after the fact. i figure a one button click to yahoo or google is better then creating a new file, opening, copying, pasting into browser, closinging it all, deleting the text file, and emptying the recycle bin.

but now i just look like a moron for having wasted the time to type out the steps...

so i suppose....

6 is one half a dozen is another. :lol: