CCleaner v2.02.527

MrG

when we'll be able to download it???

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

There's still a small typo in german language.

Einstellungen -> Erweitert -> "Detailliete Ansicht der Firefox/Mozilla Temp-Dateien"

should be written "Detaillierte Ansicht der Firefox/Mozilla Temp-Dateien"

a "r" is missing!

should read an 'r' is missing ;)

Due to a small bug in the IE AutoComplete cleaning code in build 525, some users were experiencing problems running

the latest version of CCleaner.

So we've fixed the issues and done a quick interim build (527).

Thanks to the testers! :)

MrG

I am not sure about others, but this fix does not seem to work. My build 527 never stops running. Nor, does it erase anything. I tried to find other builds, but unsuccessful. Can you give a link to the an older build that works? Or will there be a quick fix to this?

For some strange reason, this build is not cleaning Recent Documents. I don't know what else it's not cleaning right now, but, check it out. I'm Running Vista. :D

public void dammit() {

damn.cmon(forYou);

damn.delete(You);

System.out.println("Mwuhahahaha");

}

Due to a small bug in the IE AutoComplete cleaning code in build 525, some users were experiencing problems running

the latest version of CCleaner.

So we've fixed the issues and done a quick interim build (527).

Thanks to the testers! :)

MrG

There is no way I can keep up with software/hardware now days, First computer school.Univac 1970

Dos1,2,3 Late '80s. Internet Early'80s. But I am still interesting in testing.if you wish! Any Beta coming

around let me know.

Tks,

Bert III