Hunter takes 'Bigfoot photo'

Humpty

Whatever this thing is either it's feet are on backwards or it's got a face on it's butt :blink:

A PHOTOGRAPH taken by a hunter in Pennsylvania has reignited debate over the existence of Bigfoot.

Rick Jacobs claims to have taken the pictures using a camera hung from a tree with an automatic trigger.

"We couldn't figure out what they were," Mr Jacobs said in a report by the Associated Press. "I've been hunting for years and I've never seen anything like this.''

Bigfoot enthusiasts say it appears to be the real deal but, perhaps predictably because of the quality of the photos, other experts say it looks like a bear "with a severe case of mange", according to AP.

Article

• Moderators
Obviously a guy in a "Big Foot" suit :lol: or just a bear doing what bears do...

Yeah. That would be a funny looking bear with human arms and legs. :lol:

There's been umpteen Big Foot sightings over the years with every photo I've seen on TV in shows about it being of very poor quality. There was even a guy that was interviewed on TV that showed the costume he used, and how he made "Big Foot" foot prints.

• Moderators

I always find it amazing that these videos are all lousy quality. They must use the same cameras the security outfits use, to catch thieves and robbers "in the act".

"Do you know this person?" the crime show host asks. Please, his own mother wouldn't recognize him from those images. They'd have more success with a cheap web cam. ;)

I always find it amazing that these videos are all lousy quality. They must use the same cameras the security outfits use, to catch thieves and robbers "in the act".

"Do you know this person?" the crime show host asks. Please, his own mother wouldn't recognize him from those images. They'd have more success with a cheap web cam. ;)

Hi Dennis :lol: , I totally agree lol.

The sill shots (photos) of "Big Foot" must have been taken with an old "Polaroid" with a scratched and dirty lens1%20(258).gif