Deleting Temp Files

em1500uk

My Local Settings is a hidden folder, but when I unhide it, the Temp folder isn't hidden. I use CCleaner to clean out a lot of rubbish from my system and the files in the Local Settings\Temp folder are usually found by that program, but when I try to clean them out, they never manage to get deleted. Can I delete them all manually, or are the files all left there for a reason? Lots are XML and TMP files, but there are a few installer and uninstaller things in there, but some of these are for programs that I no longer have on my system anymore.

My Local Settings is a hidden folder, but when I unhide it, the Temp folder isn't hidden. I use CCleaner to clean out a lot of rubbish from my system and the files in the Local Settings\Temp folder are usually found by that program, but when I try to clean them out, they never manage to get deleted. Can I delete them all manually, or are the files all left there for a reason? Lots are XML and TMP files, but there are a few installer and uninstaller things in there, but some of these are for programs that I no longer have on my system anymore.

Any files in that folder can be deleted manually unless it has the current date on it and it's being used.