Changelog:

- URIs with invalid %-encoding mishandled by Windows

- XPCNativeWrapper pollution using Script object

- Possible file stealing through sftp protocol

- XUL pages can hide the window titlebar

- File input focus stealing vulnerability

- Browser digest authentication request splitting

- onUnload Tailgating

- Crashes with evidence of memory corruption (rv:1.8.1.8)

Ceci n'est pas une signature

Thanks for the info Sputnik, and for info purposes there was a problem downloading the update from Mozillas end, so I did the usual complete fresh install instead. No problems with add-ons.

The internal update feature in Firefox worked perfectly for me on 3 machines. I did notice the addon site was down about 2 minutes ago though. I did my updates last night so maybe there is something wrong with the servers right now.

IF you norty ppl had the Automatic Update feature installed you wouldn't and therefore shouldn't even need to COME HERE to learn about an update to Firefox, let alone need to POST about an update in the first place!!!!!!!

:rolleyes::lol:

Windows 7 - Office 2010 - Internet Explorer 9

All better than the versions preceding them :D

IF you norty ppl had the Automatic Update feature installed you wouldn't and therefore shouldn't even need to COME HERE to learn about an update to Firefox, let alone need to POST about an update in the first place!!!!!!!

"norty ppl"?? Haven't a clue what that is, but Firefox is generally very reliable when in comes to keeping me in touch with updates. No need for "norty" here thanks. :rolleyes::lol:

• Moderators

I'm probably a norty psn, but firefox doesn't seem to send stuff out first class post.

firefoxud.jpg

I usually hear about it on here first. :)

I'm probably a norty psn, but firefox doesn't seem to send stuff out first class post.

firefoxud.jpg

I usually hear about it on here first. :)

Same here. Though this was actually the first FF update I've ever had where FF has notified me before I've read about it here or somewhere else :D