Add A Delete or Erase Option

tckmek

I was interested in CCleaner and discovered Recuva. After seeing all the files that showed up even after using CCleaner, could you add some sort of option to permanently finish deleting those files off your computer if you so want? There are certain files I do not want to recover and don't even want to see their presence on the computer again. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to second the motion to add an erase function to Recuva. In addition, it sure would be swell if Recuva stored column size settings and was available in a portable version, as CCleaner is. e.g., store the app settings in an ini file and leave the registry alone. Thanks for listening !

I would like to second the motion to add an erase function to Recuva.

It has been requested a few times, including by me. I believe the intention was to have this functionality at some point but don't know whether that is still the case (I would assume the focus is on the core functionality at present)

Eraser isn't a very convenient option either as it would require a lengthy free space erase, far quicker just to erase the recoverable files.