Your Favourite Singer/Band

ishan_rulz

• Moderators
He has got some better songs in his repertoire though:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=L7TIEoZF4xw&...ted&search= ;)

It's a great reason to eat more chocolate if it does this for you :lol:

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Couldn't pick a single favourite band but ....

neither could i.

I grew up in a small place where good music was hard to get back in the day so our solution....

make our own. . . . . .So i i got involed in alot of DIY punk/metal/indy rock bands and alot of my favorite bands today are ones that grew from our little "scene" and still are some of my favorite muscians.

thus i sometimes spend too much time on Myspace searching for similar bands from around the world.

Heres a list of highly reccomended underground indy stuff from my neck of the woods. Most happen to be good friends of mine.

The Dean Malenkos - safely one of the best/craziest bands on the east coast. If your a fan of the Vandals youll love this friggin band, check out the track Joggin Buddy ... Hilarious and musically genious .

Jon Epworth and the Improvements - Great indy rock. two of the guys from the Malenkos making indy rock as opposed to the malenkos sound... great chill out tunes or drinking with buddies tunes.... Jonny actually did a small tour of england last year so maybe someone on here has seen him ???

Kingswood - Shameless self promotion..... this was my last band i was in before a band member took our hard earned money to the gambling rooms and feeding a nasty substance habit, then i split, thus ending our short legacy.

anyways thats a quick list. i have tonnes more but wont bore everyone with them...

Check out the malenkos.....

So much fun.... if you enjoy that stuff.

I also am a metalhead.... I'm probably too elitist for my own good, but I'm working on it :P.

Alchemist

Augury

Borknagar

Dark Suns

Deathspell Omega

Diablo Swing Orchestra

Disillusion

Edge of Sanity

Khanate

Monolithe

Negura Bunget

Shining (SWE)

Si:gar:tyr

Teeth of Lions Rule the Divine

Some death, progressive death, doom death, and a little tiny bit of black metal.

IPB Image

Borknagar....

stellar.

Im a huge Ulver fan and stumbled on Borknager shortly afterwards. I used to like alot of black metal. Mayhems "A grand Declaration of War" is still in my top 10 albums of all time. I cant get over the muscianship of those guys.

• 2 years later...