User's colours take precedence in some parts of the dialogs

ma_roberge

My setting for "Window Text" is not Window's default white but 185, 200, 185, a sort of light green. The new version, curiously, does not set a specific colour for all elements of the screen, which means that, under "Cleaner", the left pane (with all the check boxes) appear in this colour rather than as intended (and probably expected) by the programmers. The same goes for "Registry", where the background is white, but the list under "Registry Integrity" uses my own colour. The push buttons also use my colour, etc. It seems to me that the program should set all these elements to a specific colour to let me see the program the way it has been designed to display rather than in a way that will vary from user to user. This reminds me of some Web page that do not set the background colour, which means that the text colour may no longer contrast enough with the user's background colour; this can often make the text very difficult to read, as the Web site no longer displays as intended.

This being said, I was very satisfied with the way the program looked before version 2. Why change it?

post-16032-1190054052_thumb.jpg

post-16032-1190054052_thumb.jpg