Improvements

Andavari

• Moderators

Yeah, feature suggestions already:

• The confirmation to defrag seems rather redundant to me if not rather odd. Perhaps the ability in future versions to disable it, or remove it all together.

• Since it can defrag individual files/folders why not register it in the Windows shell so people can right click to instantly use it.

• Perhaps an additional button like Defrag All so that one doesn't have to select all files then click to defrag.

• Perhaps an additional button like Analyze & Defrag or Auto Defrag to fully automate the whole process. Yes that's totally lazy however it would be useful.

I like it very much as currently is. Please don't make it become a... giant

application with a lot of unuseful crap (options, logs, statistics, and so on).

There are a lot of defraggers out of there made in that way.

I like it as is, one light exe file only, and nothing else.

Of course, being a beta, some improvements will be needed,

but don't exagerate.

Just my opinion :)

(Sorry for bad english, as usual. Hope it's at least a bit understandable what i mean)

max_sig.gif Guide in italiano per CCleaner - Recuva - Defraggler - Speccy

[*]Perhaps an additional button like Defrag All so that one doesn't have to select all files then click to defrag.

Do you mean the checkbox next to the Filename tab??? Cause if you click it...all things are selected.

I might be misunderstanding what you mean though... please correct me Andavari if I'm wrong.

AJ

• Moderators
Do you mean the checkbox next to the Filename tab??? Cause if you click it...all things are selected.

Yes, then there's the little checkbox above all the files listed that selects all files. I'd just rather have a "Defrag All" option that auto-selects all the checkboxes without actually having to manually enable it.

Yes, then there's the little checkbox above all the files listed that selects all files. I'd just rather have a "Defrag All" option that auto-selects all the checkboxes without actually having to manually enable it.

Sorry, "Defrag All" would have not the same effect of "Defrag Drive"?

:unsure:

max_sig.gif Guide in italiano per CCleaner - Recuva - Defraggler - Speccy

Minor nit:

Store the previous window size and location so that one does not have to resize the window to see long directory filenames.

It is promoted it in Calendar of Events:

http://www.dozleng.com/updates/index.php?a...;event_id=43184

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." - Albert Einstein

IE7Pro user

Option to Defrag and then sort files by access date for fast access times. If you don't understand what im talking about, see here-

http://www.oo-software.com/en/docs/usersguide/oodv10pro.pdf

It's under the section "Defrag Methods"

The internet - Where men are men, women are men and children are FBI agents.

Hi and thank for this tool.

Some commands line will be usefull to use in cmd and to make some .bat files.

And my dream is to be able to make a defrag at the boot of vista ( like for the check disk utilities on c:\ ), i think it will be done more quickly than when the vista is already boot...

I have a dream... :blink:

like Whitesharksaid.. I hope this doesn't turn into a huge bulky program.. it's light-weight now, and it gets the job done. I hope it stays small !

however there's one thing I would like to see, don't know if it's possible, but what about defragging the paging file? (and other system files that are impossible to defrag while windows is running) would this be at all possible?