For TwistedMetal

hotrod

Hi TwistedMetal

thanks for your update to winapp2 from 22/7/07, sorry this is a bit late. I've been using uTorrent for about a year now ( i think its the best torrent client) and when i updated my winapp2 file CC listed uTorrent under apps>internet as it should. After my first clean i expected CC to show quite a lot of uTorrent related things, but it showed absolutely nothing and it never has, its as if it has now listed uTorrent but its not cleaning anything from it. I remember the problem we had when i asked you to add Limewire, which you did, that took a bit of sorting. Could you please check this out (did you test it on a installed version on your system). I appreciate all the help you give as i don't understand enough about computers to make my own custom entries, thanks again

Richard...

First, Be patient. If you really wanted to talk to TM you should have PM'd him.

Second, if you look at the WinApp2 entry:

[*uTorrent]LangSecRef=3022DetectFile=%ProgramFiles%\uTorrent\uTorrent.exeDefault=TrueFileKey1=%ProgramFiles%\uTorrent|*.dmp

You will notice that it only is meant to clean .dmp files, which I assume are crash files. Meaning they are only there if/when uTorrent crashes.

They call them fingers, but I've never seen them fing, or ger. WOAH there they go!!!!!!!

~Otto

How to use CCleaner on a Flash Drive (pre v2.0)

• Moderators

I did read this thread and forgot about it. I will see what I can do, my test pc right now is not running. So I will have to take it apart and fix it.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key

• 2 weeks later...