updating for CC 2.0

ishan_rulz

updating CC should be like updating the Database Of a Anti - Virus! .. instead of downloading a seperate file every time a new version is released .. this would prevent the user from the trouble of deleting the installation file of the previous version etc.

Simplicity is hard.

well i wasnt actually meaning to say ... to know if therz a new version or not ... i meant to say ... instead of downloading new installation files for each version update .. why cant CC update like an anti-virus ... u know .. :mellow:

Simplicity is hard.

• Moderators
how old are you BTW ? and who is member no. 1 ? LOL :P

Old enough to know that if I had as many suggestions as you that I wanted in CCleaner I'd instead put them in one thread!

As with all forums it's typically the Admin who is the first member, i.e.; member number 1. :rolleyes:

still no one has mentioned anything about my suggestion :'( ...

What do you expect? Its a suggestion thread, you made your suggestion, thats it. If people agree they might post, if they don't they won't.

If it makes you happy my opinion is that it's pointless, CCleaner is a tiny download and any 'definitions' file may well be nearly as big as the download itself. Plus it just makes life for complicated for the developers. Anti-virus software updates one set of files when they update, CCleaner releases often contain bugfixes or changes to the core program, not just updates to what it cleans.