Auto Run after FireFox / IE closes

ishan_rulz

just as the topic title suggests .. i would like CC to run as soon as a browser closes ..

i bet there is some kind of command for this like scheduling or something .. but CC should run every 15 min - 30 min on its own ...

Simplicity is hard.

• Moderators

For that to happen I'd imagine CCleaner would have to be resident like an anti-virus scanner always checking for a running browser.

Having it clean every 15 to 30 minutes isn't something I'd personally want hence if attempting to install something that does use the Temp folder to unpack setup files would cause installations to completely fail if their temporary unpacked files were deleted. Note: Most installers/setups utilize the system Temp folder!

It really isn't all that hard to create a CCleaner (Auto) shortcut on your desktop, Quick Launch toolbar as detailed in the CCleaner Beginners Guide, or to tick the Auto option in Options->Settings to have it run on startup. Actually come to think of it, it would be nice if the default installation of CCleaner also had in the start menu group a CCleaner (Auto) shortcut, which would stave off so many threads requesting for it to automatically clean.

• Moderators
what about adding an option to disable the feature while installing / setting up programs

Who's really going to remember to do that all the time.

You should really start to consolidate all your feature requests/suggestions into one thread.