Lastest Version Crashing Regularly

cyberdyne

Hi

The latest version keeps crashing for no apparent reason, in particular when I'm not actually running the cleaner.

Error report:

EventType : BEX P1 : CCleaner.exe P2 : 1.41.0.544 P3 : 46974170

P4 : CCleaner.dll P5 : 2.2.0.6 P6 : 463f5439 P7 : 000017cd

P8 : c0000409 P9 : 00000000

The error report also gave me the location of where two files were saved (CCleaner.exe.mdmp & appcompat.txt) containing details of the error, but no directory of that name existed, even with hidden files showing, therefore, I'm afraid I cannot post the contents of these files.

CCleaner: 1.41.544

Windows XP Pro SP2

1 Gig ram

Thank you for any help.

Hi

The latest version keeps crashing for no apparent reason, in particular when I'm not actually running the cleaner.

Error report:

The error report also gave me the location of where two files were saved (CCleaner.exe.mdmp & appcompat.txt) containing details of the error, but no directory of that name existed, even with hidden files showing, therefore, I'm afraid I cannot post the contents of these files.

Windows XP Pro SP2

1 Gig ram

Thank you for any help.

AND I came here to try to find out how to get this Latest VERSION!? :unsure: I have 1.40.520 and when I opened it earlier it asked me to down load the NEWEST Version(that 1.41.544) I didn;t and now I can't seem to figure out how!...maybe I shouldn't?????? :blink:

Hi

Error report:

Windows XP Pro SP2

1 Gig ram

Thank you for any help.

I have the same problem. Mine occurs when I run CCleaner running from the Recycle bin without opening it.