Ccleaner 1.19.108 - "select all issues" bug

Hi to all! I'm new in this forum but i'm using CCleaner since a long time. :)

The bug occurs when i click on "issues", then "scan for issues": a list of found issues appears. When i right-click on a issue and i select "select all" all issues are selected except the one i've right-clicked on. The same thing occurs if i select "deselect all": all issues are de-selected except the one i've right-clicked on.

I've also a little suggestion for future releases: i think it would be useful to add an option to delete all files with a particular extension. For example i would like to delete from my pc all files with the LOG extension. What do you think about that?

Thanks again for your work!

If you right click directly on the checkbox, this happens. If you right click on the text in the line itself, it won't happen.

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

It's not standard implementation to have a right click activate a checkbox, so it's more of an unexpected user interface design issue :P

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

• 3 weeks later...