How to start a poll

airport101

• Moderators

I'm by no means picky about where you start topics most of the time but at least try. This topic is in hardware... not even closely related. (it will be moved to the lounge). The answer to your question is only mods/admins can create polls.

• Moderators
There's some sites that allow you to freely create polls, and you don't have to have any admin/mod rights to do it. :rolleyes:

A quick Google search should turn something up. ;)

I'm a member of other forums where anyone can make polls. Knowing that I can kind of understand why we dont here. :lol:

Most of the time they are all about the same and every once in a while some gross/or mean ones show up(for instance: Vote if you like a certain member and if they should be allowed to stay. :P) These are music sites btw not anything crazy. :lol:

If you want a poll type me up a list of what you want on it and I'll make you one. :) (this goes for anyone. Just make sure its appropriate for the forum and that it hasn't already been done before.)

• Moderators

The problem with a poll like "what computer brand do you use " is bound to not list all brands, because there's probably some obscure brand someone owns that others haven't heard of. In that regard many polls are flawed in my opinion.