Another new browser

hazelnut

• Moderators
lacks some security features

Yeah and the website information that's available is far too brief and needs better explanations, and since they have a non-existent online Help section that's "in construction" I'd pretty much think this browser is indeed new, possibly too new at the moment. As for the security, it is just another skinned IE add-on although Maxthon seems to be very security oriented with applying their very own patches to fix IE exploits so that they have less of a chance of effecting Maxthon.

I don't have any interest to try any other browser. I'm happy with Opera and i keep using it. I don't install software to my system just to try it out or just for fun...

It really takes a lot of time to really get into browser, and to learn how it behaves and works. If you have used some browser many years, found it good and really get into it, you really don't change it easily.

I don't have any interest to try any other browser. I'm happy with Opera and i keep using it. I don't install software to my system just to try it out or just for fun...

It really takes a lot of time to really get into browser, and to learn how it behaves and works. If you have used some browser many years, found it good and really get into it, you really don't change it easily.

For most programs I agree with you. I just pick one that works well and and use it. Browsers are different for me though. It's by far my most used program and I like having several different ones and like switching between them. I also look forward to new ones and trying them out.

I like having several different ones and like switching between them. I also look forward to new ones and trying them out.

So you haven't found a good browser yet? Well, there's a many type of users. I prefer to only stick with one browser, if you have found a good one. If some thing doesn't work with Opera (there aren't many), i use IE7.

So you haven't found a good browser yet? Well, there's a many type of users. I prefer to only stick with one browser, if you have found a good one. If some thing doesn't work with Opera (there aren't many), i use IE7.

I have found several browsers I really like. Opera is very good and I use it often. Also really like Firefox, Maxthon 1 and Maxthon 2. I like playing with browsers. It's not something I consider to be a hassle.

I realllllyyyyy don't see the point why companies try to make browsers. With IE7, Firefox, and Opera out there and so well known, any new feature will just be made as an add on for them. I don't really see the point why they keep developing them.

AJ

• Moderators
I realllllyyyyy don't see the point why companies try to make browsers.

For some people it could be that they don't like something about the others that are available so they make their own for better or worse, and what they make may or will appeal to other people. I'm not totally impressed with all the browsers that use the core components of IE, and have always wondered why the developers don't just create their own core engine but then again they may be doing that so they only have to make the skin for it while Microsoft does all the patching.