Photo correction Freeware Suggestions?

TKDude154

Have you tried using programs like the gimp and paint.net.

It probably wont be as easy as that portrait program though, may take a lot of re-editing smuge and clone brush should do some of the job for you.

fireryone

• Moderators
I hoping to find a freeware alternative to Portrait Professional created by Anthropics Technology. Any suggestions?

Whoa I see what you mean with that demo of the woman they have on their site. I've personally never seen any freeware that can do that, although I suppose someone could do it manually but that would take forever.

Have you tried using programs like the gimp and paint.net.

It probably wont be as easy as that portrait program though, may take a lot of re-editing smuge and clone brush should do some of the job for you.

Thanks for the suggestions. I do have Paint.NET, great freeware by the way, but I think it would be next to impossible to do what Portrait Professional does with it. :(

Whoa I see what you mean with that demo of the woman they have on their site. I've personally never seen any freeware that can do that, although I suppose someone could do it manually but that would take forever.

Definitely!

Airbrushing is meant to be done by hand, most automated scripts can't compare to what your mouse and eye can come up with. That being said, the only experience I have with it is in Adobe Photoshop.

IPB Image

• Moderators
Airbrushing is meant to be done by hand, most automated scripts can't compare to what your mouse and eye can come up with. That being said, the only experience I have with it is in Adobe Photoshop.

Maybe but prepare to be amazed by looking at the link provided in the first post, I was like wow. http://www.portraitprofessional.com/