Recuva

Linda Sands

I just found this site after downloading recuva & do not know which files to keep or which to delete?

I have read all the info but I am still confused about it. Does someone know what I need to recover?

I am sure I will learn more about this as I go along & this site for that matter.

I just found this site after downloading recuva & do not know which files to keep or which to delete?

I have read all the info but I am still confused about it. Does someone know what I need to recover?

I am sure I will learn more about this as I go along & this site for that matter.

Exactly you only recover stuff when you know you lost something.

It does not provide a list of files you 'should' recover, but a list of 'possible' files you 'can' recover if

you deleted something you needed.

Hope this clears your understanding of recuva up abit.

As far as CCleaner goes read the beginners gude for a start the ask further questions:

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=1504

fireryone

• Moderators

Hi Linda, welcome to the forum. That was easy wasn't it. :)

Can you please post in the RECUVA section

As this is CCleaner not recuva

not being rude

thanks

Hi airport101, I think your radar must be a bit off, I thought this was the Recuva section. :blink:

:)

Hi airport101, I think your radar must be a bit off, I thought this was the Recuva section. :blink:

It wasn't earlier it was in the CCleaner bug report section,

a mod must have moved it (they should have edited the post as well:) )

Hope she can still find the topic since its moved :)

fireryone

Hi Linda, welcome to the forum. That was easy wasn't it. :)

Yah thanks denis d

it was in the CCleaner section at the time

Evan Fireryone saw it there

you might be a little slow

• Moderators

1%20(118).gif

Should I slink away with my tail between my legs? :huh: Or maybe log in as invisible for a couple of weeks until this has been forgotten. :ph34r:

Nah. Honest mistake, in future I'll try to... 1%20(221).gif But I can't promise.

Please accept my most heartfelt apologies.

1%20(118).gif

Should I slink away with my tail between my legs? :huh: Or maybe log in as invisible for a couple of weeks until this has been forgotten. :ph34r:

Nah. Honest mistake, in future I'll try to... 1%20(221).gif But I can't promise.

Please accept my most heartfelt apologies.

Its ok

im not being mean

your right