What Icons do you have on your desktop?

rridgely

• Moderators

I was wondering what Icons the people here have on their desktop.

I have:

Firefox

Thunderbird

Outlook

Microsoft Works

Sonic Record Now!

WMP

My computer

My Documents

Picasa 2

IE

Staroffice 8 (writer, impress, database, calc, draw)

I like my desktop clean and simple. Now my start menu programs list is another story :D .

Look at my icons and look at your icons, see the difference ? (I have that blue background @ the icons name - you dont)

• Moderators
Look at my icons and look at your icons, see the difference ? (I have that blue background @ the icons name - you dont)

I thought you meant you were making the icons see through like glass (transparent)

not just changing their font color.

See, you also have that halo around most of your icons, where alpha masks are supposed to be applied.... something is wrong.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics]"Shell Icon BPP"="32"

Copy/paste the above text into notepad, go to File>Save, and as the filename type: "icon.reg" including the quotation marks and save it on your desktop and double click it and say yes and logoff/on.

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

I thought you meant you were making the icons see through like glass (transparent)

not just changing their font color.

Oh yea, soz :)

See, you also have that halo around most of your icons, where alpha masks are supposed to be applied.... something is wrong.

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics]"Shell Icon BPP"="16"

t3h w00t !

Copy/paste the above text into notepad, go to File>Save, and as the filename type: "icon.reg" including the quotation marks and save it on your desktop and double click it and say yes and logoff/on.

Nah :P I like it to do manually.