Custom Folder

RHB

launch CCleaner and go to options and click on "customer folder"... then add in the folder(s) you want to clean...

note that everything (files and sub folders) in that added folder(s) will be remove!

--==aGumon==--

launch CCleaner and go to options and click on "customer folder"... then add in the folder(s) you want to clean...

note that everything (files and sub folders) in that added folder(s) will be remove!

When I click on "customer folder to clean", I can't type in a folder name. Nothing happens. If I click on ADD, nothing. No place can I find a way to type in the name of the folder that I want to add.

when you enter the customer folders window, click on "Add Folder" button... a new window will pop up and ask you to select the folder you want to add for cleaning...

post-151-1116259641_thumb.jpg

hightlight the folder and click on "OK"

--==aGumon==--

when you enter the customer folders window, click on "Add Folder" button... a new window will pop up and ask you to select the folder you want to add for cleaning...

hightlight the folder and click on "OK"

This is what I have tried and it doesn't work. I can't get the pop up when I try to click on ADD FOLDER. I've tried several times and the last few times I tried, my computer freezes and I have to use CTRL+ALT+DEL. Then the box says CCleaner is not responding.

I wrote to the contact address and asked for help and haven't got a reply But I noticed they have a statement below the message box that says that Custom Folders is being worked on. So perhaps it is not my computer but the program. I'll try it again in a few days and see if it works.

This is what I have tried and it doesn't work.  I can't get the pop up when I try to click on ADD FOLDER.  I've tried several times and the last few times I tried, my computer freezes and I have to use CTRL+ALT+DEL.  Then the box says CCleaner is not responding.

I wrote to the contact address and asked for help and haven't got a reply  But I noticed they have a statement below the message box that says that Custom Folders is being worked on.  So perhaps it is not my computer but the program.  I'll try it again in a few days and see if it works.

You may wish to try and download the Visual Basic 6 Runtimes as this can often fix many problems.