What are the right click menu options in firefox?

xbrianx

When I right click anywhere, on a link or blank spot, the top option is "already". I clicked it, and nothing happens. I'm not sure it's from, because I just noticed it today. There is a screenshot attached.

If you want my best guess I would say its a misconfigured extention. Sometimes they do strange things. The extention "linkification" started to remove whole pages of text from websites a few months back. The only way I found out the cause of problem was by uninstalling and reinstalling all the extentions one-by-one.

Best of luck. Your right click shouldn't look like that.

If you want my best guess I would say its a misconfigured extention. Sometimes they do strange things. The extention "linkification" started to remove whole pages of text from websites a few months back. The only way I found out the cause of problem was by uninstalling and reinstalling all the extentions one-by-one.

Best of luck. Your right click shouldn't look like that.

oh okay. I guess it's a good thing I only have 3. :lol:

oh okay. I guess it's a good thing I only have 3. :lol:

Try running Firefox in safe mode. Not Windows safe mode but Firefox safe mode. It's in the start menu entry for Firefox. This will disable all the extensions and run the default Firefox.

Try running Firefox in safe mode. Not Windows safe mode but Firefox safe mode. It's in the start menu entry for Firefox. This will disable all the extensions and run the default Firefox.

It doesn't show up with that, so it is an extension then. Can I just disable them and restart Firefox to see which one it is? Or will I have to re-install them?

It doesn't show up with that, so it is an extension then. Can I just disable them and restart Firefox to see which one it is? Or will I have to re-install them?

Disable them and start one at a time to see what one causes the problem.

If it doesn't show up with the extensions diabled, you have to figure out what extension is causing the problem. There is no easy way of telling which one. You'll have to unistall them..

It isn't too much hassle with 3 extensions :rolleyes:

If it doesn't show up with the extensions diabled, you have to figure out what extension is causing the problem. There is no easy way of telling which one. You'll have to unistall them..

It isn't too much hassle with 3 extensions :rolleyes:

Disable them. Then start one at a time. No need to uninstall them yet.