Who thinks that dell computer are not that good

tregdftreter

• Moderators
Are you serious! Ha Ha Well finally the retards at Dell acknowledge there is a customer support problem and a major part of it is the over seas call centers.

Even if you get a customer support person in the U.S. there's zero guarantee you'll be getting someone that speaks good English without some heavy accent. I've had people help me from India that sound more American than actual Americans, go figure.

Even if you get a customer support person in the U.S. there's zero guarantee you'll be getting someone that speaks good English without some heavy accent. I've had people help me from India that sound more American than actual Americans, go figure.

This is true and even if they speak well there are many who might as well be speaking a foreign language because they are clueless and of no help.

I just found it amusing that you have to pay extra to get a special warranty that includes local tech support.

• Moderators
I just found it amusing that you have to pay extra to get a special warranty that includes local tech support.

From what I remember buying that extra extended warranty had nothing to do with getting help from someone in the U.S., but was instead to have someone sent to your home to do the repairs. Then again I could be wrong, or in the last 3 1/2 years Dell could've changed things.

From what I remember buying that extra extended warranty had nothing to do with getting help from someone in the U.S., but was instead to have someone sent to your home to do the repairs. Then again I could be wrong, or in the last 3 1/2 years Dell could've changed things.

Pizard said Dell Offered a special "US tech support" so you don't end up talking to someone in India. That was never an option I knew about. The fact this is a special option is what I find amusing.

• Moderators
Pizard said Dell Offered a special "US tech support" so you don't end up talking to someone in India. That was never an option I knew about. The fact this is a special option is what I find amusing.

You'll really get a laugh when life is found elsewhere in the universe, then they'll outsource to another galaxy. Then there'd be a real language barrier, huh I don't understand you. :lol:

You'll really get a laugh when life is found elsewhere in the universe, then they'll outsource to another galaxy. Then there'd be a real language barrier, huh I don't understand you. :lol:

You have no idea how bad I want this to happen in my life time. I want to live long enough to see the day we officially have contact and it can't be denied to the public. It will be hilarious to see the reaction of the human race when we discover how far down the food chain we really are. It would be a huge embarrassment if some one like baby Bush was the person they had official contact with. I think they would exterminate all of us if that genetic disaster area was the best we had to offer :blink: