The true windows fan thread

hazelnut

With all due respect, I don't think deleting the entire thread was necessary. Removing the link posted later on in the thread would have been a better option as this is what actually led to the disturbing images. But oh well, this isn't my forum so I guess it really doesn't matter. <_<

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Trouble was Lulu that the original picture posted had the link on a photo on the wall behind him, and without the picture there couldn't really have been a thread.

Understandable, but the original photo could have been edited so that the website was not shown. :)

That was your call Lulu, as I think it was you who posted it originally.

Anyway, water under the bridge now.

I never even knew the link existed until it was pointed out later in the thread. In fact, the picture I posted came from another site that had nothing to do with the link in the image. All someone had to do was ask me to edit the photo and I could have done so. But even the other mods who posted in the thread didn't say anything so there was no way I could fix a problem that I was not aware of. So no, it was not my call since I wasn't made aware the site wasn't ok until after the thread had been deleted.

I'm not trying to be a b*tch so I apologize if I'm coming across that way. But I have been modding and adminning for quite a few years now and I know what it's like when decisions like this have to be made. In most cases, there is almost always another option. And that's all I'm just trying to point out.