Save Registry File

GigaDick

Hi,

I'm using CCleaner for some while now and am very pleased with it :D .

[before this I used BeClean.]

One of the nice things in CCleaner is the option to create/save a registry file with the keys that will be deleted. This in case a wrong key has been deleted :( . One can always return to the old situation :) .

Although I never had to use this to go back to a previous state, I always did save the registry file B) .

In order to keep things neatly on my computer I did creat a "regs" directory and stored the registry files there :mellow: .

But.... each time I have to walk through the directories to go back to this place. CCleaner does not remember this "regs"directory :angry: .

Perhaps this can be build in as option.......

=====================================================

<< I WILL CONTINUE TO PROMOTE THIS TOOL TO MY COMPUTER FRIENDS. >>

Press START to shut down.....!

• Moderators
Hi,

I'm using CCleaner for some while now and am very pleased with it :D .

[before this I used BeClean.]

One of the nice things in CCleaner is the option to create/save a registry file with the keys that will be deleted. This in case a wrong key has been deleted  :( . One can always return to the old situation  :) .

Although I never had to use this to go back to a previous state, I always did save the registry file  B) .

In order to keep things neatly on my computer I did creat a "regs" directory and stored the registry files there  :mellow: .

But.... each time I have to walk through the directories to go back to this place. CCleaner does not remember this "regs"directory  :angry: .

Perhaps this can be build in as option.......

=====================================================

<<  I WILL CONTINUE TO PROMOTE THIS TOOL TO MY COMPUTER FRIENDS. >>

I actually suggested to MrG have it save it to backup folder in CCleaner directory. :D

Your Friendly Neighborhood Piriform Forum Moderator

Quick Links: CCleaner Products | CCleaner Documentation | Knowledge Center | Downloads | Lost License Key