Latest CCleaner - Detecting ALL fonts.

If I delete it, it will remove all fonts also will make some programs not work.

I'm not sure what should I write here, but here is a screenshot:

uo0005jt7.jpg

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/6985/uo0005jt7.jpg

PS.: The fonts are only detected by CCleaner, and they are working fine, dunno why they are being detected.

I also have TuneUp Utilities, MV RegClean and registry mechanic, none of them detect the fonts, only CCleaner.

• Moderators

I don't see how every font could be considered a bad reference, unless something you once installed messed with them.

In the meantime until you get a more straightforward answer I'd recommend unchecking Fonts under the Registry Integrity heading, that way you don't accidently allow it to remove all those references since after all as you stated your fonts are working in your system.

I don't see how every font could be considered a bad reference, unless something you once installed messed with them.

In the meantime until you get a more straightforward answer I'd recommend unchecking Fonts under the Registry Integrity heading, that way you don't accidently allow it to remove all those references since after all as you stated your fonts are working in your system.

Don't know why its happening, the only thing that I've installed since it started to consider all fonts as bad is the latest version of CCleaner. Anyway, I just tried downgrade to 1.40.520 but still the same problem.

The registry cleaner of CCleaner is the only detecting the fonts anyway, so I guessed it was a bug of CCleaner. And yes, my fonts are all working as it should.

Sorry for my bad English.

I have the same problem, except that CCleaner only detects the Japanese Kanji fonts that I recently installed! They cannot be deleted (I do not wish to delete them anyway). CCleaner do not decode the Japanese Kanji as they are shown as "??????".

post-14845-1185357374_thumb.png

post-14845-1185357374_thumb.png