beta yahoo mail and CCleaner

When I run cleaner and delete the following items my beta yahoo mail will not open. I have to go to the backup I created and reinstall it. Does anyone know how to selectively choose items from the analyze page to delete? Also does anyone know the item from the list below I would want to keep in order to open my yahoo beta mail? Tnxs!!!

ANALYSIS COMPLETE - (1.597 secs)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5.05MB to be removed. (Approximate size)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details of files to be deleted (Note: No files have been deleted yet)

IE Temporary Internet Files (169 files) 5.04MB

C:\Documents and Settings\CHRISTY PARRY\Cookies\christy_parry@atdmt[2].txt 101 bytes

C:\Documents and Settings\CHRISTY PARRY\Cookies\christy_parry@avsystemcare[1].txt 900 bytes

C:\Documents and Settings\CHRISTY PARRY\Cookies\christy_parry@calc.avsystemcare[1].txt 525 bytes

C:\Documents and Settings\CHRISTY PARRY\Cookies\christy_parry@cl.dctrick[1].txt 227 bytes

C:\Documents and Settings\CHRISTY PARRY\Cookies\christy_parry@cl.dctrick[3].txt 181 bytes

C:\Documents and Settings\CHRISTY PARRY\Cookies\christy_parry@mail.yahoo[1].txt 336 bytes

C:\Documents and Settings\CHRISTY PARRY\Cookies\christy_parry@yahoo[2].txt 810 bytes

C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\T30DebugLogFile.txt 0 bytes

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Logs\wbemess.log 1.46KB

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Logs\wmiprov.log 148 bytes

C:\WINDOWS.log 0 bytes

C:\Documents and Settings\CHRISTY PARRY\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\settings.sol 348 bytes

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Logs\Checks.070713-1549.log 242 bytes

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Logs\Checks.070713-1607.txt 1.35KB

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Statistics.ini 0 bytes