Congratulations to Andy Manchesta

hazelnut

• Moderators

Don't know how many of you have noticed the little icon but Andy Manchesta, one of ccleaners spyware moderators, has recently been awarded the MVP status in windows security.

Andy goes out of his way to help people with spyware problems and even writes programs to kill the spyware, his latest being SDFix. Many on this forum have benefited from his calm, clearly worded approach and expertise.

I would like to to offer my congratulations. :)

What is an MVP?

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/gp/mvpfaqs

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

Hi CeeCee

Yes, Microsoft contacted me a couple of months ago saying I had been nominated to receive the award and asking if I would be interested which I obviously said yes to as I have alot of respect for the MVP program and its members, I then received another email at the start of this month saying Congrats' on becoming an MVP in Windows Security :blink:

I dont know the answer to that CeeCee, some people nominated me (who may already be MVP's) and then they decide if they think my work over the past year merits the award based on the information they have been given

from the link in Hazelnut's post:

Over 100 million people participate in technical communities but there are only about 3,500 MVPs worldwide.

Andy man, you are in the top .00035 percent (did I get that right?). You're a hero and you surely deserve that MVP status. :D

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

My maths isnt that good :lol:

Its very kind of Microsoft to give me the award though, alot of my spare time on the pc these days is spent on research (testing trojans and submitting them to AV's) and developing a tool called SDFix but I didnt expect to have enough public postings to be considered for the award as my forum posts are abit few and far between these days so it was a great suprise to be accepted and I'm proud to now show the mvp icon in my signature :)

yeah you rock andy! good for you. ive seen your work over the years on various forums, and you are a standup guy that gives and gives to people. well deserved. :)