ccleaner disappears and wont clean

i have new install of xp, CCleaner *latest version*worked fine twice the first day i installed it then suddenly when i hit run cleaner the whole program dissapears without cleaning anything, it keeps doing that, i tried reinstallling and its never worked since..it did that with my previous install too but the registry scanner always works fine.

p4 3.2/ xp sp2

512 mb ddr ram

raid 0 wd raptor

msi neo fsr mobo

i have new install of xp, CCleaner *latest version*worked fine twice the first day i installed it then suddenly when i hit run cleaner the whole program dissapears without cleaning anything, it keeps doing that, i tried reinstallling and its never worked since..it did that with my previous install too but the registry scanner always works fine.

p4 3.2/ xp sp2

512 mb ddr ram

raid 0 wd raptor

msi neo fsr mobo

Check to see if it's set to automatically close when finished.

If it's not that. Uncheck everything in the Applications tab and run it. If it still has the problem, it's within the Windows tab. Uncheck everything in the Windows tab and let it clean the Applications tab.

This will help to find where the problem is occuring.

p4 3.2/ xp sp2

512 mb ddr ram

raid 0 wd raptor

msi neo fsr mobo

also try to verify my "A possible cause for CCleaner's vanishing..." post from the last week or so?

This happens to me, its in the "Issue" thing right?

(partfix) I just keep trying till it lets me.

actually I believe he was referring to the standard first two cleans (by "Run CCleaner..."). Atleast I know I did (in the "vanish" thread mentioned) B)