direct access to uninstall screen

brun0

hi, id like to ask whether there could be a switch to start CCleaner right with the uninstall screen (to have a quick replacement for add/remove progs).

and it would be also nice when it stayed in the current position in the uninstall list after running the uninstallation and not rolled back to the top.

i hope, i expressed myself clear. anyway, thanks for this great tool.

... and it would be also nice when it stayed in the current position in the uninstall list after running the uninstallation and not rolled back to the top.

i hope, i expressed myself clear. anyway, thanks for this great tool.

I second this request.

fireryone

• 1 month later...

I came to the forums JUST to ask for this addition. I hate how it rolls back to the top especially when I'm on a clean-up spree, and I have to say that's the only problem I have EVER had with CCleaner. The option to set which page shows up on load (Clean, Fix, Add/Remove) would be a nice addition too, but I don't think its that big a deal to click one button. ;)

I used to use Add/Remove Pro before I got CCleaner, first dedicated program to include entry removal for corrupt programs as far as I know (CCleaner has this now though as "remove entry" so it's nothing exactly spectacular.) Looks dated, but quite powerful, just not using it in order to consolidate utilities.

• Moderators
I used to use Add/Remove Pro

I wasn't even aware that Superwin.com had any freeware programs, I always thought they were only commercial software makers. :o

I had purchased WinRescue 98 and WinRescue XP from them in the past, but I don't use either anymore, although they both saved my butt a few times by thwarting off a format.