still about office xp bug

hy to everyone

I would like to clear 2 points:

First

the new version of CCleaner do not erase the lists of open documents in the micosoft word

Second:

all the previous versions of the program cleaning these lists

as said before,eu hope the problem is solved quickly and i would like to say that this is the only program that it accomplishes what promises and I really LOVE the program.

thank you again

and thank you for all the answers mine doubt previous

hy to everyone

I would like to clear 2 points:

First

the new version of CCleaner do not erase the lists of open documents in the micosoft word

Second:

all the previous versions of the program  cleaning these lists

as said before,eu hope the problem is solved quickly and i would like to say that this is the only program that it accomplishes what promises and I really LOVE the program.

thank you again

and thank you for all the answers mine doubt previous

The same probleme here :(

• Admin

An entry was removed in order to prevent CCleaner deleting some Word settings, unfortunately this had the side-effect of not cleaning some of Word's recent file list.

So the next release it will include this back in, but with the understanding that it may remove certain settings as well.

An entry was removed in order to prevent CCleaner deleting some Word settings, unfortunately this had the side-effect of not cleaning some of Word's recent file list.

So the next release it will include this back in, but with the understanding that it may remove certain settings as well.

ok thnxxx