Autocomplete Form History

meateebon

Hi, I'd like to suggest that the "Autocomplete Form History" cleaning be split up into two separate options: one for forms and one for saved passwords, the same way it is separated in Internet Explorer's options. I actually do keep a few passwords saved in Internet Explorer for sites that I don't visit often enough to remember the password, so what I've been doing is leaving the "Autocomplete Form History" option turned off in CCleaner, and going to my Internet Options control panel to clean up form submissions. It would be excellent if this was two separate options in CCleaner, then I wouldn't have to use the Internet Options control panel.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Hi, I'd like to suggest that the "Autocomplete Form History" cleaning be split up into two separate options: one for forms and one for saved passwords, the same way it is separated in Internet Explorer's options.  I actually do keep a few passwords saved in Internet Explorer for sites that I don't visit often enough to remember the password, so what I've been doing is leaving the "Autocomplete Form History" option turned off in CCleaner, and going to my Internet Options control panel to clean up form submissions.  It would be excellent if this was two separate options in CCleaner, then I wouldn't have to use the Internet Options control panel.

Thanks!

I agree!!!