languages

Hi,

I have a question for you. How come this perfect software has no Bulgarian language. It has even Macedonian, which is not even a language, but a slang in South-West Bulgaria and it does not have Bulgarian language.

There are many users in Bulgaria who do not know the CCleaner. The perfect way is when someone of us proposes the usage of this great software to a Bulgarian user, there to be our language aswell.

We, the Bulgarian users will highly appreciate if you, the producers of CCleaner resolve this confusion and to input also the Bulgarian language.

Wish you all the best.

Hi,

I have a question for you. How come this perfect software has no Bulgarian language. It has even Macedonian, which is not even a language, but a slang in South-West Bulgaria and it does not have Bulgarian language.

There are many users in Bulgaria who do not know the CCleaner. The perfect way is when someone of us proposes the usage of this great software to a Bulgarian user, there to be our language aswell.

We, the Bulgarian users will highly appreciate if you, the producers of CCleaner resolve this confusion and to input also the Bulgarian language.

Wish you all the best.

Hi C2H5OH,

Since all CCleaner translators are volunteers (i'm the

italian one) why you don't translate CCleaner in Bulgarian?

It seems your english is better than mine :)

max_sig.gif Guide in italiano per CCleaner - Recuva - Defraggler - Speccy

We would need someone to translate it over.

Since CCleaner is very popular in Italy (and since i need to make some

practice with html :lol: ) i've translated some Help&Support pages of CCleaner.

- Quick Tour

- F.A.Q.

- Features

- Screenshots

Do you think i can freely publish them on my personal web page?

Of course "Download" is linked to original english website.

I ask cause i guess they are copyrighted (graphics, logos, adv, etc...), and i don't want

do nothing wrong on this side. If not, i can send to Piriform the whole zipped package,

so they can publish them somewhere, if they like.

max_sig.gif Guide in italiano per CCleaner - Recuva - Defraggler - Speccy

• 1 month later...

Guys many thanks for CCleaner!

I have stick with it for 3 years now (from version 1.12.063, August 2004) and it is excellent and very stable all this time.

I have no complaints except one...

I just noticed the following from the version history log:

v1.39.502

- Added Macedonian translation.

The term Macedonian is wrong and it is not supposed to be used for the country that is being used.

The right name is F.Y.R.O.M. (or FYROM if you like better) which stands for: Former Yugoslavia Republic of Macedonia

This name should be and not just Macedonia(n).

Thank you for your time and I would totally appreciate it if you change this term...

Andrew