Every since updating to CCleaner 1.35.424 *.log files in the Windows Dir do not get deleted anymore. I can downgrade to CCleaner 1.34.407 and it deletes them fine.
ive read threw the change log
- Fixed IE7 Autocomplete form data cleaning.
- Updated Vista detection routines.
- Added code signing to program executable.
- Fixed bug in Temporary folder detection.
- Fixed some IE7 cookie handling issues.
- Added additional error checking to folder routines.
- Added Paint Shop Pro XI cleaning.
- Updated French translation.
- Minor display fixes.
Do one of these apply to the logs?